Saturday, June 21, 2008

I'm at stupid Salad's place now,
stayover again (:

oh and I just realised that O levels are in exactly 4 months time,
eeks!
tht means 16 weeks, which also means 112 days, which also means 2688 hours, which also means 161280 minutes, and the list goes on.
and currently it's 161279 minutes to go.
hahah minus off from the 525600 minutes we have in a yr.
(:

okay so I'm around 50% done with my hw,
with a little plus minus here and there.
and my plan is to complete Emaths tonight,
and Chemistry and Amaths and whatevers remaining over the weekend,
which is almost like impossible as well.

but nvm, cos I always plan very well,
I just have a little difficulty with the executing part,
still learning
(:

and today marks the end of my last June holiday in my whole Fairfield life,
tht's if I don't retain next year.
which is a little rubbish,
so TTFN (:

No comments: